Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Kindle Readers


Everyone knows about the Kindle Readers. They are separate reading devices that allow you to download books and magazines from Amazon.com. What you might not know is that there are other types of Kindle software that allows you to read that same book or magazine on your computer or smart phone.  There is even a Kindle reading application for the IPad! The neat thing about having a Kindle and/or the Kindle applications is that you can sync them. I can start reading on my Kindle reader at home and then when I'm at the doctor's office, sync my Kindle reader on my smart phone and continue reading where I left off. I could then go to work and open the Kindle reader on my PC and sync to bring up my book again.  You may not want to read on your smart phone but in a pinch and the magazines are old in the doctor's office, it ain't bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment