Thursday, November 7, 2013

Like My Pages on Amazon

 I don't think anyone truly understands how Amazon uses "likes" on my Author Central page or on my individual pages for my books. I do know that it is important because the more likes I have on a page, the better chance I have that my books will be higher in a search. So, I am asking that you go to one or more of my book pages in Amazon and click on “Like”. I would appreciate the effort.

Also, if you’ve read one of my books from Amazon, write a short review. A review doesn’t have to be long and involved. Many reviews are just two or three sentences. One of my favorite reviews for The Possessor has the title: “Mac is my hero”.

The review was very simple. I enjoyed this book. I became "attached" to the characters. I cared about them! I wish it might have ended differently, but it was fitting. I will surely check out this author's other books.

The reviewer didn’t dissect the book, but her emotional involvement with the novel is evident. 

I appreciate all that you do to help me.


David

No comments:

Post a Comment